5 Ceramic Bowls You Need For Your Table
Picture a perfectly set dining table, where every element harmonizes to create a sensory masterpiece. In this culinary symphony of flavors, aromas, and presentation, the ceramic bowl emerges as a versatile and indispensable piece of tableware. It's not just about practicality; a well-picked ceramic bowl adds a touch of art to your dining experience. Whether it's a comforting soup, a vibrant salad, or a decadent dessert, the right ceramic bowl designs can transform your meal into a culinary work of art.
Benefits Of Using Ceramic Bowls
Handmade ceramic serving bowls have been a timeless favorite for a multitude of reasons:
- Durability: Ceramic serving bowls are renowned for their sturdiness. They can withstand the test of time and the rigors of daily use, making them an excellent investment.
- Versatility: From serving hot soups to ice-cold sorbets, there are many options like ceramic soup bowls, ceramic salad bowls, ceramic dinner bowls, etc which are versatile enough to handle a wide range of temperatures and culinary creations.
- Aesthetics: The craftsmanship and design of ceramic bowls can range from minimalistic elegance to intricate works of art. They're not just bowls; they're pieces that add character to your table.
- Easy Maintenance: Cleaning small ceramic bowls or large ceramic bowls is a breeze. They can typically be hand-washed or placed in the dishwasher, making them convenient for everyday use.
List of Ceramic Bowls From Lagavi Worth Investing In
Now, let's explore five ceramic bowls from Lagavi that are worth investing in:
1. Button Curry - Coupe Pasta Bowl Earl Grey
The Coupe Pasta Bowl in Earl Grey transcends its name, offering a multitude of possibilities beyond its traditional usage. While technically designed as a pasta bowl, its versatility encourages you to explore new culinary adventures and use it for mains or any other delightful dishes. Its in-between size perfectly accommodates both generous entrées and satisfying mains ranging from handmade ceramic fruit bowls to ceramic dinner bowls, making it an indispensable addition to your collection. With its timeless elegance and soothing tones, Earl Grey as a shade imparts a sense of refinement to your dining experience.
2. Studio Kolus - Rimmed Bowl
Studio Kolus offers a beautifully handcrafted ceramic rimmed bowl that effortlessly blends minimalistic aesthetics with simplistic beauty and unparalleled utility. This ceramic bowl is perfect for any occasion, from serving fruits to presenting mouthwatering dishes. It effortlessly combines style and practicality, adding a touch of grace to every meal. The maker's artistic talents have enabled her to create pieces that resonate with individuals seeking unique and exquisite ceramics for their homes.
3. Objectry - Cone Bowl Black
Handmade by talented artisans from Longpi village, Manipur, the Cone Bowl is laboriously crafted using special tools and traditional pinching techniques. The locally sourced clay used in the making undergoes a transformative firing process, turning the serving bowl into a stunning charcoal black shade with a captivating metallic luster. It is an ideal choice to serve delectable treats or side snacks.
4. Mridakaari - Splattered Boat Bowl
The Splattered Boat Bowl—an unconventional culinary vessel! Crafted in a distinctive boat-shaped design, this ceramic deep bowl effortlessly blends innovation with utility and creativity. But what truly sets it apart is the intricate splattered color palette of blue, green, brown, and cobalt—that adds depth and character to the bowl's overall look. Designed with ample space to hold salads, pastas, and snacks, the boat-like shape ensures secure handling for effortless access.
5. Objectry - Ball Bowl Black
The perfect bowl to enjoy a satisfying portion of your favorite ramen or cereal, with thoughtfully designed knobs on the edges allowing for effortless handling till you savor the last sip! The bowl handmade by talented artisans from Longpi village, Manipur, is laboriously crafted using special tools and traditional pinching techniques. The locally sourced clay used for making undergoes a transformative firing process, turning the Ball Bowl into a stunning charcoal black shade with a captivating metallic luster.